Students of 4th class, study program General Medicine, who attend practicals in Neurology at 2nd Department of Neurology FMCU and UHB write a report on the topic which did not take place according the regular schedule. The papers with the report (3-4 pages, format A4) should be sent to email address: email@example.com Deadline: 10.4. 2020.
Topics for the seminar paper:
- Neuroradiology (RTG, CT/MR brain, angiography, PET methods- indications, findings in common neurologic diseases (stroke, MS, head trauma) (gr 1, 6, 7)
- Cerebrospinal fluid analysis (indications, technique of sampling, biochemical and cytologic analysis, CSF syndromes) (gr 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Evoked potentials (VEP, BAEP, SSEP, MEP) principle of investigation, indications, clinical meaning of EP´s in the diagnostic approach of neurological diseases (gr. 1, 3, 8, 9, 10)
- Electroencefalography (background, indications and clinical meaning of EEG) (gr. 9, 1, 3, 8, 9, 10)
- Electromyography (native EMG, single fibre EMG, electrophysiology of EMG, indications of EMG assessment) (gr. 1, 6, 7, 9, 10).
|Attachment||Date||Size||Availability [?]||Clinically sensitive [?]||Licence|
|Cerebrospinal Fluid||21.3.2020||11.1 MB||registered user||–||–|
citation: Gmitterová Karin, Gabriela Timárová, Michal Minár, Iveta Lisá, Jana Martinková: 2nd Department of Neurology - Educational materials for students of 4th class General Medicine. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Faculty of Medicine, Comenius University [online] , [cit. 24. 01. 2021]. Available from WWW: https://portal.fmed.uniba.sk/articles.php?aid=387. ISSN 1337-9577.