Study materials for 3rd, 4th and 5th year students dentistry during homestudy due to coronavirus situation.
Required level of knowledge for homestudy (dentistry students):
3rd year: physical examination, anamnesis of a patient.
4th year: physical examination, anamnesis of a patient, medical imagining, endoscopic procedures, laboratory findings.
5th year: physical examination, anamnesis of a patient, medical imagining, endoscopic procedures, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, treatment and management of a surgical patient.
5th year sylabus for block lessons:
- History, physical examination, pre- and perioperative management
- Diseases of the oesophagus
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum
- Diseases of the small intestine
- Diseases of the colon and rectum
- Diseases of the liver and pancreas
- Diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract
- Abdominal wall disorders
- Acute abdomen
- Surgical patient – complications.
- Recommended study materials are standart anatomy, surgery propedeutics, special surgery.
- 4th year dentistry students lecture (Surgery of liver and spleen) will be available in pdf on link: https://portal.fmed.uniba.sk/articles.php?aid=363
- Tests for 3rd and 4th year students will be taken at the surgery department after the situation has been resolved.
- State exams will take place after the situation has been resolved.
|Attachment||Date||Size||Availability [?]||Clinically sensitive [?]||Licence|
|Study materials: 2nd. dep. of surgery||13.3.2020||13.38 KB||anyone||–||–|
citation: Prochotský Augustín, Peter Štefánik: Study materials – 2nd Department of Surgery. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Faculty of Medicine, Comenius University [online] , [cit. 24. 10. 2020]. Available from WWW: https://portal.fmed.uniba.sk/articles.php?aid=371. ISSN 1337-9577.